Saturday, January 20, 2007

MA Concert

I really wish i had something good to write about tonight. im really washed. my band at school, the rock band, had its first concert tonight. we played pretty well and it was a lot of fun. i basically had a super bomb and mellow day. fuckin exhausted though...
I feel this is appropriate time to state that nions thoughts are not always profound our even intelligent for that matter. tonight, is just another of many washed nights in my life, where intelligent thought is really the last thing i would be willing to conjure up.
anyway... there's some people at my house, im listening to a new Girl talk track from Harry's blog, if you don't know it peep it now.


http://harrrryyyyyy.blogspot.com/


ps.
listen to
girl talk
tv on the radio
beirut
big L
mobb deep

1 comment:

Tconrad said...

washed? I thought you lived on my side of the Golden Gate Bridge... It's okay, no judgments, sometimes I'm tempted to say shit like that too. cityboy.